For spider veins or varicose veins, or both, we’ll customize your treatment plan according to your specific needs and goals.
Once we determine that you have vein disease, we’ll recommend a choice of specific treatments to treat your particular issue(s):
- The VNUS Closure® Procedure: Also known as Venefit™, venous closure or radiofrequency ablation, VNUS Closure® is a very popular, minimally invasive procedure.
- Microphlebectomy: For some visible varicose veins, we may recommend this in-office minimal procedure.
- ClariVein®: A specialty catheter is used to infuse physician-specified fluids in this in-office, minimally invasive procedure for varicose veins.
- Sclerotherapy: We use this quick procedure to treat both varicose and spider veins. It improves appearance and helps reduce symptoms such as aching, swelling, night cramps, and burning.
- VenaSeal™ Closure System: This treatment uses a remarkable, proprietary adhesive that stretches as a catheter is pulled back within a damaged vein.
- Treatments and evaluations are covered by most insurance and Medicare.
To find out more, please call 1-800-VEIN-DOC (1-800-834-6362) today or schedule your appointment online.