• Do you have painful, ugly, blue-green varicose veins?
• Do you have swollen veins in your leg in Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania?
• Do you have “restless” legs?
• Do you have a “heavy” feeling in your legs?
• Do you have unsightly spider veins?
Each of these are symptoms of venous insufficiency (vein disease), which is a progressive medical condition that can only get worse.
Also, each of these symptoms can tax your energy, but they don’t have to. That’s why you should call Dr. David Calcagno or Dr. John Rossi at Calcagno & Rossi Vein Treatment Center in Mechanicsburg, PA. Each is double board-certified, fellowship-trained, and has more than 25 years of experience in performing minimally invasive vascular surgery procedures.
For more information, sign up for one of our free vein screenings –– on Tuesday, May 20th or Wednesday, May 21st, 2014, from 12 Noon to 7:00 p.m. Or request an appointment through our website.