Calcagno & Rossi Vein Treatment Center continues to offer safe in-office treatments for varicose veins. We’ve been taking safe steps every day to protect our patients and our staff.
Throughout our organization, we are following our emergency preparedness plan and the strict guidelines set by Calcagno & Rossi Vein Treatment Center and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
In order to treat our patients as safely as possible, Calcagno & Rossi Vein Treatment Center has made the following preparations:
- All staff members are being screened daily to reduce the risk of transmission of the virus.
- All staff and patients have their temperatures taken upon arrival with a touchless device.
- All patients are being screened with health symptom questions prior to arrival at our facility and again the day the appointment.
- We are limiting visitors in our waiting room.
- All staff will continue to use the highest standards of disinfecting, sanitizing, and handwashing per CDC guidelines.
- We continue to monitor county, state, and federal regulatory agencies to ensure we have the accurate information and are prepared for new developments.
- Masks will be worn at all times by patients, staff and visitors.
We remain grateful for the opportunity to care for you and your family!
Call 1-717-791-2800 or schedule an in-office appointment online.