When your legs hurt, it’s difficult to think about or do much else. Whether the problem is a mild annoyance or creating debilitating pain, we can identify the problem and help find solutions to end your suffering.
At the Calcagno and Rossi Vein Treatment Center, you’ll receive comprehensive, compassionate treatment and personal attention – from your diagnosis through your treatment and recovery.
Our specialists take time to thoroughly evaluate your problem, order appropriate testing and develop a varicose vein or spider vein treatment plan that meets your unique needs and goals.
- VenaSeal™ Closure System – This procedure uses a remarkable, proprietary adhesive that stretches as a catheter is pulled back within the damaged vein. Calcagno & Rossi Vein Treatment Center is the first and only clinic in Central Pennsylvania to offer this incredible procedure.
- Radiofrequency Ablation with VNUS Closure®, also called venous closure or RFA for varicose veins
- This minimally invasive procedure involves applying heat to certain nerve pathways to “turn off” the transmission of pain signals to the brain.
- A small amount of electrical current is passed through a needle to create a heat lesion on the nerve to disrupt the nerve’s ability to send pain signals.
- Pain relief can last up to 2 years and over 70% of patients treated with RFA have experienced significant pain relief.
Call us now to learn more or to schedule a consultation – 1-800-VEIN-DOC (1-800-834-6362).