Am I a candidate?
Take a minute to determine if you might benefit from a vein treatment.
The following questions will help you decide if you are a candidate for a varicose vein or spider vein treatment.
- Have you previously been diagnosed with varicose veins, venous reflux or venous insufficiency?
- Do you see varicose or spider veins on your legs?
- Do you experience any of the following:
- Leg pain, aching or cramping?
- Burning or itching of the skin?
- Leg or ankle swelling?
- “Heavy” feeling in the legs?
- Skin discoloration or texture changes?
- Restless legs?
- Open wounds or sores?
- Has anyone in your family been diagnosed with vein disease?
- Do your legs feel achy after prolonged periods of sitting or standing?
- Have you tried other methods of treatment (i.e. laser treatments, sclerotherapy, vein stripping, compression stockings, or anti-inflammatory medications) with little or no symptom relief or do symptom reoccur?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, you may be a candidate for vein treatment. To schedule a venous evaluation with one of our specialists, please contact our office at 855-501-3201 or schedule an appointment now. There is a treatment option that’s right for you.