As you may have heard from our recent radio spots, TV commercials and print advertising, Calcagno & Rossi Vein Treatment Center is hosting Free Varicose Vein Screenings next Monday, January 25th and next Wednesday, January 27th, from Noon to 7:00 pm at 2025 Technology Parkway, Suite 304 in Mechanicsburg.
During these free vein screenings, Dr. David Calcagno and Dr. John Rossi will use ultrasound to determine whether or not you have venous insufficiency, also known as venous reflux or progressive vein disease. Left untreated, vein disease and varicose veins can and will most likely get worse.
So if you’re suffering from aching, painful legs, visible varicose veins, swollen legs and feet, spider veins, cramping, “heavy” or tired legs, or even restless legs at night, it’s not too late to call 717-921-1412 today to schedule your Free Vein Screening appointment with central PA’s most experienced vein specialists.
- Dr. Calcagno and Dr. Rossi are double board-certified vascular surgeons.
- Vein care is all they do and we’ve performed more minimally invasive vein procedures than anyone in the area.
- If our vein experts at Calcagno & Rossi Vein Treatment Center verify that you have vein disease, we’ll discuss the treatment plan that’s right for you.
- Then, we’ll perform a quick, minimally invasive procedure in their offices that has minimal to no downtime.
- Finally, most varicose vein procedures are covered by your insurance.
So call 717-921-1412 today to schedule your Free Vein Screening appointment on January 25th and January 27th.