If you’re one of more than 30 million people undiagnosed with varicose veins, what are your options for a minimally invasive vein procedure in Central PA?
At Calcagno & Rossi Vein Treatment Center, the state-of-the-art procedure for varicose veins most used by Dr. David Calcagno and Dr. John Rossi is the Venefit™ procedure, formerly known as VNUS Closure.
We prefer the Venefit™ procedure because it:
- Is the only in-office, minimally invasive procedure using radiofrequency (RF) energy to precisely and effectively treat patients suffering from Chronic Venous Insufficiency (CVI).
- Provides even, uniform heat to contract collagen in the vein walls, causing them to collapse and seal so blood flow is redirected to healthy veins.
- Results in less pain, no scarring, no bruising and no swelling.
- Has little to no downtime.
- Lets patients return to their daily routine the same day.
- Is covered by most insurance plans, including Medicare.
In fact, in a large international, multi-center study published in December 2012, one year after a Venefit™ procedure, 99% of patients were free of pathological venous reflux and 95% were reflux-free after five years.
To learn more about Venefit™ or to make an appointment with the most experienced vein specialists in Central PA, call Calcagno & Rossi today at 717-791-2800. Our address is 2025 Technology Pkwy, Ste. 304, Mechanicsburg, PA 17050.