They’re scheduled for Tuesday, July 15th and Wednesday, July 16th, Noon to 7:00 pm.
A few details about these Free Varicose Vein Screenings:
- The phone number: 717-791-2800.
- The address: 2025 Professional Center Parkway, Suite 304, Mechanicsburg, PA.
- Each free screening includes an ultrasound diagnostic exam to look “beneath” your skin at potential vein damage and pinpoint the problem veins that are having trouble carrying blood back up to your heart.
- Dr. David Calcagno or Dr. John Rossi will then determine whether or not you have venous insufficiency, also known as venous reflux or vein disease. This progressive medical condition will only get worse over time and can lead to more severe complications such as blood clots or venous ulcers near your ankles.
- Finally, Dr. Calcagno or Dr. Rossi will talk to you about your treatment options.
- They’ll also discuss insurance coverage for most of these quick, in-office, minimally invasive procedures.
Only a few appointments for Free Varicose Vein Screenings are still available on July 15 or 16, so schedule yours now by calling 717-791-2800.