As the novel coronavirus COVID-19 continues to make headlines, Calcagno & Rossi Vein Treatment Center is working hard to make sure we can continue to provide excellent care to our patients during this time. We are taking steps every day to protect our patients and our staff from this virus.
Throughout our organization, we are following our emergency preparedness plan and the strict guidelines set by Calcagno & Rossi Vein Treatment Center and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention ( CDC).
In order to treat our patients as safely as possible, Calcagno & Rossi Vein Treatment Center has made the following preparations:
- All staff members are being screened daily to reduce the risk of transmission of the virus.
- All patients are being screened with health symptom questions prior to arrival at our facility and again the day the appointment.
- Limited visitors in waiting room.
- All staff will continue to use the highest standards of disinfecting, sanitizing, and handwashing per CDC guidelines.
- We continue monitor county, state, and federal regulatory agencies to ensure we have the accurate information and are prepared for new developments.
- Masks will be worn at all times by patients, staff and visitors.
We remain grateful for the opportunity to care for you and your family!