How long have you noticed that you have small red, purple or blue clusters, webs or lines that disfigure your skin’s surface on your legs?
Called “spider veins”, they’re also known as telangiecstasia, and if you have them and live in Central Pennsylvania, Calcagno & Rossi Vein Treatment Center’s experienced team can help you.
How Sclerotherapy Makes Spider Veins Virtually Disappear
- Sclerotherapy is a quick, effective cosmetic procedure performed in our office.
- A Sclerotherapy treatment involves the injection of a medication (a sclerosant) into the spider veins via a fine needle.
- As the sclerosant passes through your vein, that blood vessel closes and disappears before your eyes.
- The scleorsant re-routes blood in that vein into healthier vessels to restore the correct flow pattern.
- Sclerotherapy requires little to no downtime, enabling patients to return to normal activity the same day.
Dr. Calcagno & Dr. Rossi Have Over 50 Years of Combined Sclerotherapy Experience
At Calcagno & Rossi Vein Treatment Center, we’re all veins, all the time and all about you. And we’ve done more minimally invasive procedures –– including spider veins and varicose veins –– than any other practice in Central Pennsylvania.
Say Good-Bye to Unsightly Spider Veins
After a sclerotherapy treatment here in our Mechanicsburg office, you say good-bye to your embarrassing spider veins and say hello to healthy legs.
For more information about a venous evaluation for spider veins, please call us today at 855-501-3201 or schedule an appointment online.
Copyright: gwolters / 123RF Stock Photo