This Halloween, will your kids be wearing a Spider-Man costume while you hide the spider veins on your legs? Or will you be covering up your legs because of frightening varicose veins that are thick, ropey, bulging, painful, and may even cause restless legs at night.
At Calcagno & Rossi Vein Treatment Center in Mechanicsburg, we’ve had many patients over the years who tried to cover up their embarrassing leg veins by wearing long pants or long skirts throughout the year. But during Halloween season, they just wore costumes so no one could see their ugly varicose veins.
After nearly 10 years as a trusted practice with great, one-to-one service, we know that there’s no trick to making your legs look and feel better. All you have to do is treat yourself to our services because:
- Dr. David Calcagno & Dr. John Rossi are double board-certified and fellowship-trained to focus exclusively on superior vein care.
- Each has more than 25 years of experience in performing vascular surgery procedures and together, they’ve done more varicose vein treatments than anyone else in Central PA.
- Our caring, friendly support team is devoted to making our patients feel relaxed during their procedures.
- We use the latest technology and treatment protocols to provide non-invasive or minimally invasive solutions. The result? Our patients have as little pain, discomfort, and downtime as possible, with the best possible cosmetic results.
- We accept most major insurance plans and Medicare for varicose vein procedures.
- Finally, we’ve been told, time and again, that how we treat our patients sets us apart. Come experience healthcare at its finest. Your experience is important to us.
To make your varicose or spider veins disappear, call 855-501-3201 today to schedule a formal evaluation.