Dr. David Calcagno, Dr. John Rossi, and the rest of our staff want to wish everyone a very Happy Halloween.
But what type of costume will you wear to cover up your scary, bulging varicose veins or your unsightly spider veins?
At Calcagno & Rossi Vein Treatment Center in Mechanicsburg, we’ve treated many patients who’ve tried to hide their embarrassing legs with long pants or long skirts, even in summer.
In fact, one patient actually exclaimed that she “wore shorts for the first time in 50 years”, after a successful varicose vein procedure several years ago.
“The Vein Docs” will examine your legs for venous insufficiency, then show you that there’s no trick to our minimally invasive vein treatments.
In fact, Dr. David Calcagno and Dr. John Rossi:
- Are double board-certified and fellowship-trained to focus exclusively on superior vein care.
- Have more than 50 years of collective experience in performing vascular surgery procedures.
- Manage a team of caring, friendly professionals devoted to making our patients feel relaxed and right at home during their procedures.
- Use the latest technology and treatment protocols to provide non-invasive or minimally invasive solutions, so our patients have as little pain, discomfort and downtime as possible, with the best possible cosmetic results.
- Accept most major insurance plans and Medicare for varicose vein procedures.
To find out more, please call our office now at 855-501-3201, or request an appointment online.