But you don’t have to be a dad or even a man to have varicose veins or spider veins. They can happen to just about anyone at just about any time with symptoms like pain, swelling, throbbing, and restless legs, especially at night.
As a matter of act, the Cleveland Clinic estimates that as many as 50% of American men develop varicose veins.
And they’re not just a cosmetic issue, either. Venous insufficiency, AKA venous reflux or vein disease, can lead to discoloration, bleeding, skin ulcers, and a feeling of “heavy legs” that may hinder your daily activities.
Call us today at 1-800-VEIN-DOC (1-800-834-6362) today or schedule your appointment online.
We look forward to providing you with the Calcagno & Rossi Advantage, which includes:
- A focus on superior vein care and a superior patient experience.
- Two board-certified, fellowship-trained vein specialists.
- Our friendly, knowledgeable, five-star staff.
- A choice of quick, effective, minimally invasive procedures, customized to each patient’s particular vein issues.
- A locally owned physician practice.
- Treatments and evaluations that are covered by most insurance and Medicare.