At Calcagno & Rossi Vein Treatment Center, we’ve performed more minimally invasive vein procedures that anyone else in Central Pennsylvania.
Because of our expertise, we want you to ask yourself these questions to determine if you’re a good candidate for vein treatment…
• Have you previously been diagnosed with varicose veins, venous reflux or venous insufficiency?
• Do you see varicose or spider veins on your legs?
• Do you experience any of the following:
– Leg pain, aching or cramping?
– Burning or itching of the skin?
– Leg or ankle swelling?
– “Heavy” feeling in the legs?
– Skin discoloration or texture changes?
– Restless legs?
– Open wounds (ulcers) or sores?
• Has anyone in your family been diagnosed with vein disease?
• Do your legs feel achy after prolonged periods of sitting or standing?
• Have you tried other methods of treatment (i.e. laser treatments, sclerotherapy, vein stripping,compression stockings, or anti-inflammatory medications) with little or no symptom relief or do
If you answered YES to any of these questions, you may be a candidate for vein treatment with Calcagno & Rossi Vein Treatment Center. To schedule an evaluation, please contact our office at 717.791.2800. We have a treatment option for you.
What Our Patients Say.
“The procedures you did on my legs have been so life changing for me…. and you have no idea how much. I spent the whole summer redoing my whole yard and house outside, it has been the best summer of my life. Without those procedures, the pain would have been just too much to tackle.
“My daughter three months ago sent me 15 pairs of new shorts. Ha ha, now I live in them. I have no idea how i wore my jeans all summer for many years… I cannot remember how many.
“Thank you so much for being on TV and me so lucky seeing it. Have a good day, your friend for life.” – B.B
To determine if you have varicose veins or venous reflux, contact Calcagno & Rossi Vein Treatment Center in Mechanicsburg, PA today at 717.791.2800.