The hot, humid, sticky dog days of summer are almost gone.
But what can be even more uncomfortable is if you’re suffering from painful, itching, swollen varicose veins or unsightly spider veins caused by venous insufficiency.
Vein disease can be embarrassing for anyone. It even prevents many people from enjoying your time at the shore, the pool, the golf or tennis court, or just about anywhere else you may go.
So call Calcagno & Rossi Vein Treatment Center and consult with one of our double board certified surgeons about your damaged veins. Dr. David Calcagno and Dr. John Rossi will take the time to examine your venous insufficiency, then make a recommendation about your choice of quick, in-office, minimally invasive procedures for varicose veins that are typically covered by your insurance.
Calcagno & Rossi Vein Treatment Center offers these advantages:
- Both of our physicians are double board certified surgeons
- We have performed more minimally invasive varicose vein procedures than anyone else in Central PA
- We have beautiful offices and the best equipment
- We accept most major insurance plans and Medicare
- We’re all veins, all the time, and all about you
- We’re a locally owned physician practice, not a corporate franchise
- Our patients love their results
To finally do something about your varicose veins or spider veins during the dog days of summer, call Calcagno & Rossi Vein Treatment Center today at 1-855-501-3201 and make an appointment with one of our double board certified surgeons.
Copyright: damedeeso / 123RF Stock Photo