Calcagno & Rossi Vein Treatment Center is proud that our offices are staffed with double board-certified surgeons. To help Dr. Rossi and Dr. Calcagno determine whether you might benefit from a minimally invasive vein treatment, please answer these questions:
- Have you ever been diagnosed with venous insufficiency or venous reflux?
- Do you notice visible, bulging varicose veins or spider veins on your legs?
- Do you experience any of these symptoms of vein disease:
• Aching, cramping, or leg pain?
• Itching or burning skin?
• Ankle or leg swelling?
• A “heavy” feeling in your legs?
• Skin discoloration?
• Restless legs, especially at night?
- Has anyone else in your family been diagnosed with vein disease?
- Do you feel aches and pains in your legs after sitting or standing for a long time?
- Have you tried other methods of treatment with little or no relief?
If you answered “YES” to any of these questions, you may be a candidate for a quick, effective, minimally invasive vein treatment.
To schedule an appointment, please call us today at 855-501-3201, or request an appointment online.
Our varicose vein procedures are usually covered by your insurance or Medicaree.