By age 60, 70% of women and 40% of men will suffer from vein disease. Are you one of them?
Vein disease is a progressive medical condition that will only get worse over time. Do you have any of these stages?
- Reticular veins or asymptomatic varicose veins –– Bluish-purple veins in a spiderweb-like pattern that do not protrude from the skin.
- Enlarged, bulging varicose veins with pain –– Typically appear on your legs and feet; can be painful.
- Leg and ankle swelling –– Caused by blood pooling in your leg veins; a sign of chronic venous insufficiency.
- Skin discoloration – May become brown and have a rough, leathery texture.
- Healed ulcers –– Skin tissue that breaks down and has healed.
- Active or open ulcers –– Broken skin tissue that does not heal.
If you have any of these symptoms of vein disease, “The Vein Docs” offer safe, in-office treatments for healthier legs:
- David Calcagno and Dr. John Rossi are double board-certified vein specialists
- Our Five-Star staff provides the highest level of vein care.
- Insurance and Medicare® cover most varicose vein procedures.
- Teleheath Evaluations are available.
To make an appointment for an evaluation, call 1-800-VEIN-DOC (1-800-834-6362). Or request your appointment online.