At Calcagno & Rossi Vein Treatment Center, we’ve diagnosed venous reflux – or vein disease – in thousands of patients over our doctor’s combined 50 years of experience.
The most commons symptoms of varicose veins include:
- Aching legs, tender legs, sore legs or “heavy” legs.
- Swollen veins, ankles or feet after you’ve been standing for a while.
- Prominent dark blue or purple blood vessels, visible on your calf or thigh.
- Restless leg syndrome, which may be caused by blood pooling in your veins.
- Varicose veins that are red, warm and/or tender to the touch, which could be a precursor to phlebitis, caused by a vein blood clot.
- Skin over your varicose veins that has becomes discolored, ulcerated or prone to bleeding.
- Blotchy, unsightly, red or blue spider veins, which are an indicator of vein disease.
What Our Patients Say:
“After meeting with Dr. Rossi, I understood why my dermatologist was so emphatic that I seek his assistance. Dr. Rossi immediately calmed my fears and thoroughly explained his recommended course of action for an inflamed lump on my leg, which an ultrasound by my dermatologist detected as a thrombosed varicose vein. I felt reassured and confident that I was in the right care. Due to my varicose vein condition, I ultimately had a closure and phlebectomy performed on both my legs. Dr. Rossi communicated with me during the course of both procedures to stay apprised of my comfort level. I am very pleased with the results of my procedure and would highly recommend Dr. Rossi to anyone who is experiencing some form of vein disease or discomfort.” – G. W.
To determine if you have varicose veins or venous reflux, contact Calcagno & Rossi Vein Treatment Center in Mechanicsburg, PA today at 717.791.2800.