Dr. John Rossi of Calcagno & Rossi was interviewed recently on Good Day PA! Host Amy Kehm presented him with a series of questions as part of the ongoing series as “Ask The Vein Doc”.
The latest questions from our viewers around the Mechanicsburg-Harrisburg area included:
- Are varicose veins really something I should worry about or are they only a cosmetic issue?
- Are men at risk for developing varicose veins?
- What can happen if I overlook my varicose veins –– or don’t do anything about them?
- Are compression stockings and elevations cures for varicose veins?
- How long will I be laid up after my VNUS Closure® procedure?
- Where can I attend a free varicose vein screening?
Watch the interview here:
The next free vein screening for anyone with painful, bulging, swollen or unsightly varicose veins are this Tuesday, March 24th and Wednesday, March 25th, Noon to 7 pm at Calcagno & Rossi Vein Treatment Center, 2025 Technology Pkwy, Ste. 304 Mechanicsburg, PA 17050.
But space is limited, so you must make an appointment to attend by calling 717-791-2800.