So that the Vein Doctors at Calcagno & Rossi Vein Treatment Center can determine whether you might benefit from a minimally invasive vein treatment, please take a minute to answer the following questions:
- Have you previously been diagnosed with varicose veins, venous reflux or venous insufficiency?
- Do you see varicose veins or spider veins on your legs?
- Do you experience any of the following:
- Cramping, pain or aching legs?
- Burning or itching skin?
- Leg or ankle swelling?
- A “heavy” feeling in the legs?
- Skin discoloration or texture changes?
- Restless legs?
- Open wounds or sores?
- Bleeding ulcers in your ankles?
- Has anyone in your family ever been diagnosed with vein disease?
- Do your legs feel achy after prolonged periods of sitting or standing?
- Have you tried other methods of treatment (such as laser treatments, sclerotherapy, vein stripping, compression stockings or anti-inflammatory medications) with little or no symptoms relief or do your symptoms reoccur?
If you answered “YES” to any of these questions, you may be a candidate for a minimally invasive vein treatment. To schedule an appointment with Dr. David Calcagno or Dr. John Rossi, our double board-certified vein specialists, please call 855-501-3201 or make an appointment online. Our offices are located at 2025 Technology Pkwy, Suite 304, Mechanicsburg, PA 17050.
Calcagno & Rossi Vein Treatment Center has a treatment option that’s right for you.
Copyright: bacek / 123RF Stock Photo