It’s that time of the year when the PNC Wealth Management Christmas Price Index brings “The 12 Days of Christmas” carol lyrics to life by showing exactly how much each item mentioned in the song’s lyrics would cost today.
The fact is, according to PNC which gathered data from the National Aviary in Pittsburgh, PHILADANCO (The Philadelphia Dance Company) and the Pennsylvania Ballet Company, if your “true love” actually purchased all of the gifts mentioned in “The Twelfth Day” of this holiday classic song, the bill would come out to $27,673.22 in 2014.
Before you review the list below, consider that the cost of having healthy, beautiful legs without ugly, bulging, painful varicose veins is priceless. Why? Because at the Vein Experts PA clinic for Calcagno & Rossi Vein Treatment Center, the cost is covered by most medical insurance plans, so you only pay your deductible.
Here is the full list, as condensed by the Associated Press:
– Partridge, $20
– Pear tree, $188
– Two turtle doves, $125
– Three French hens, $181
– Four calling birds (canaries), $600 (originally, these were “colly birds” or European blackbirds)
– Five gold rings, $750
– Six geese-a-laying, $360
– Seven swans a-swimming, $7,000
– Eight maids a-milking, $58
– Nine ladies dancing (per performance by the Pennsylvania Ballet Company), $7,553
– 10 lords a-leaping (per performance), $5,348
– 11 pipers piping (per performance), $2,635
– 12 drummers drumming (per performance), $2,855
For more information about the priceless, quick and in-office procedures performed by Dr. David Calcagno & Dr. John Rossi, visit VeinExpertsPA.com or call us today at 717-791-2800.